- Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. for non-campers.
- No hunting or firearms (including BB, pellet, paint guns, bow and arrows, slingshots, etc.).
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No smoking.
- No fireworks.
- Firewood is for use by guests/campers on the Woodland Acres property only and is not to be taken off property.
- All dogs are required to be leashed at all times when visiting or staying on the Woodland Acres property. This is for everyone's safety and comfort, including your dog(s). Also, please bring baggies to pick up after your pooch as no one appreciates stepping in doggy poo! Thank you!
- You are welcome to walk anywhere on the property. The speed limit for vehicles is 15 mph on all roads (no off-road vehicles). Please drive only on designated roadways, which includes up on the ridge. Please respect the farmer who is renting the hayfields on the ridge by keeping your vehicle on the mowed roadway.
- Please refrain from playing radios, TV’s, etc. in such a manner that others hear them.
- WA is a retreat center and we ask that everyone respect the rights of others using the facilities.
- For groups other than SDA organizations, proof of insurance must be presented at time of arrival.
Lodge and Cabin
- The Lodge and cabin are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Reservations must be scheduled with the camp ranger and a refundable reservation/damage deposit fee is required at time of resevation to hold your date. Please see the "Usage Fees" page for pertinent amounts.
- A daily or weekend usage fee for groups other than College View church organizations is required and must be paid before or on arrival. Please see the "Usage Fees" page for the pertinent amount.
- Rental usage of the Lodge or Cabin does not imply exclusive rights to WA. All camping areas are on a first-come-first-serve basis unless advance reservations are made.
- Reservation/Damage deposit money will not be fully refunded if facilities are not left clean or damage occurs. Cleaning instructions are posted in the Lodge and Cabin and the camp ranger can assist with supplies as needed.
- The areas of the camp used by your group should be policed for trash at the conclusion of your visit. Place all trash in the provided trash barrels.
- Camping at WA is encouraged with both primitive and electrical sites available. Sites are on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you would like to ensure a camp spot for your visit, you are welcome to reserve a site a minimum of 10 days in advance by paying the camping and/or electrical fees when making your reservation.
- Overnight campers are to call ahead to register with the camp ranger.
- RV, trailer, and tent camping is in designated camping areas only, unless other arrangements have been made with the camp ranger.
- Campfires are permitted and wood is available in various locations at the camp. Campers are asked to keep their fires within designated campfire circles and to avoid fires during fire danger periods.
- Campfires should not be left unattended without the camp ranger’s approval.
- Campsites should be policed upon leaving WA and all refuse placed in provided trash barrels.
Trailer/RV Yearly Parking
- Yearly trailer/RV parking is a privilege that is available to College View Church members and is limited to 6 spaces.
- The fee for Yearly Parking is $180.00 payable at the beginning of each calendar year.
- We highly recommend that you keep your trailer/RV insurance and license tag current every year.
- Camping fees and electrical fees are in addition to the Yearly Parking fee and are required whenever you are here using your trailer/RV.
- As a courtesy, please contact the camp rangers whenever you come out to use your trailer/RV, need to move it, service it or take it off the property.
The Covered Picnic Shelter "Butterfly Pavilion"
Use of the Picnic Shelter is free and is on a first-come-first-served basis. If you would like to reserve the Shelter to ensure it is available for your group, there will be a reservation fee (please see "Usage Fees" page). Time is unlimited, but please reserve only for the time you will actually be using the facility. If you cancel your reservation more than 1 week before your reserved time, your fee will be fully refunded. If you cancel less than 1 week before your reservation time, the reservation fee is non-refundable.