1. Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. for non-campers.
2. No hunting or firearms (including BB, pellet, paint guns, bow and arrows, slingshots, etc.).
3. No alcoholic beverages.
4. No smoking.
5. No fireworks.
6. All dogs must be on leashes at all times when visiting or staying on the Woodland Acres property. Please bring baggies to pick up after your pooch! There are many people that use Woodland Acres and no one appreciates stepping in doggy poo! Thank you!
7. Speed limit 15 mph. Motorized vehicles on roads only (no off-road vehicles).
8. Please refrain from playing radios, TV’s, etc. in such a manner that others hear them.
9. WA is a retreat center and we ask that groups respect the rights of others using the facilities.
10. For groups other than SDA organizations, proof of insurance must be presented at time of arrival.
1. The lodge is available on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations must be scheduled with the camp ranger and a $50.00 fee is required to hold your date. If your reservation is canceled more than 30 days prior to your event, your reservation fee will be fully refunded. If your reservation is canceled less than 30 days before your event, you will be assessed a $20.00 cancellation fee out of the reservation fee.
2. A $100.00 damage deposit is to be paid upon arrival.
3. A daily usage fee for groups other than College View church organizations will be charged and must be paid upon arrival with the damage deposit. Please see the "Usage Fees" page for pertinent amount.
4. Rental usage of the lodge does not imply exclusive rights to WA. All camping areas are on a first-come first-serve basis.
5. Damage deposit money will not be fully refunded if facilities are not left clean or damage occurs. Cleaning instructions are posted in the lodge and the camp ranger can assist with supplies as needed.
6. The areas of the camp used by your group should be policed for trash at the conclusion of your visit. Place all trash in the provided trash barrels.
1. Camping at WA is encouraged with both primitive and electrical sites available. Sites are on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. Overnight campers are encouraged to call ahead to register with the camp ranger.
3. RV, trailer, and tent camping is in designated camping areas only, unless other arrangements have been made with the camp ranger.
4. Campfires are permitted and wood is available in various locations at the camp. Campers are asked to keep their fires within designated campfire circles and to avoid fires during fire danger periods.
5. Campfires should not be left unattended without the camp ranger’s approval.
6. Campsites should be policed upon leaving WA and all refuse placed in provided trash barrels.
1. Use of the Butterfly Pavilion is free and is on a first-come first-served basis. If you would like to reserve the Pavilion to ensure it is available for your group, there will be a $25.00 reservation fee. Time is unlimited, but please reserve only for the time you will actually be using the facility. If you need to cancel your reservation more than 48 hours before your reserved time, your fee will be fully refunded. If you cancel less than 48 hours before your reservation time, the reservation fee is non-refundable.