In developing and realizing our facility master plan, we will benefit our church family in the following ways:
- Serves our youth by adding a large youth center within our church building.
- Serves our young adults by providing an on-site meeting place for Sabbath School and various activities and meetings.
- Enhances our church complex by providing 77 additional parking spaces. Includes handicap parking spaces.
- Features a convertible fellowship hall on the main floor designed to accommodate up to 400 persons for multiple use of dining, meetings, presentations, concerts, social activities, etc. This is located beside a new commercial kitchen with two serving counters that open into the fellowship hall and lobby.
- Adds six Adult Sabbath School classrooms.
- Level 2 Annex becomes a chapel, which could accommodate more intimate events such as weddings, funerals and other programs.
- Locates our church administrative and pastors offices next to the main entrance for easy handicap accessibility and visibility.
- Expands our current restroom facilities while providing a single-occupancy handicap restroom. A new set of restrooms is also being constructed in the lower level of the new addition.
- Beautifies our church with a new expanded entrance & lobby with a spacious, bright, inviting welcome and fellowship space that enhances our community presence by being visible from South 48th St. and Prescott Avenue.
- Provides a new elevator that allows accessibility to all levels of the annex and new addition.
- Offers our church family a parlor and a church library for study and fellowship.
- Adaptable master plan designing allows for additional future facility needs.